Skip to main content
Concentrate on your business and let us take care of the rest.
- We offer comprehensive Service Support / Hotline - for applications comprising mechanical issues, electronics, electrical engineering (hardware, controllers, electronic components), controls software issues, IT (WMS, MHS, interfaces to superordinate systems).
- Our various Service Levels enable us to tailor a selection of modular and flexible services to each and every project - e.g. in line with your seasonal business.
- Our team of service personnel is already involved in the project realization phase which is the best possible preparation for highly qualified and individual customer support.
- You as our customer have direct contact to a service technician - not merely to a "Call center".
- Transparency is part of our philosophy - we are happy to send you regular service evaluations if required.
- Our Service Agreements are related to all UBH Projects - irrespective of the volume - no matter whether for small or large scale projects, 24/7. Our Service scope comprises all types of problems, ranging from Retrofit, existing plants and third-party installations.
Efficient division of core competences
The different modules in the UBH service organisation
Three Service Levels and the corresponding competences are distributed efficiently.
- To implement efficient and prompt service we rely on a proven, three-tier system consisting of First, Second and Third Level Support.
- In this context we instruct your staff as of the commissioning phase and via practice-oriented training sessions so that they are able to provide First Level Support.
- The expertise of your own maintenance staff plays a decisive role when it comes to ensuring interruption-free plant operation and, in case of emergencies, together with our service staff, finding speedy solutions in order to keep downtimes to a minimum.
- If a customer cannot eliminate a problem with his own staff, we analyse and identify the problem, and, together with you as our customer, eliminate it via telephone support and remote teleservice. UBH on-site local service is available for incidents which cannot be solved via First and Second Level support.
Have we aroused your curiosity? Why don't you ask us to send you our Service Brochure under - CONTACT
Maximum system availability leaves no room for compromise.
As a UBH customer with a Service Agreement you are entitled to very special privileges. One of these is never having to wait. Count on us and our reliable and competent support.