Our Human Resources department places its focus on continuing to foster UBH's dynamic and innovative capability. We are looking for staff who are interested in taking on responsibility and for whom status symbols and titles are of secondary importance.
First and foremost, we give preference to candidates who display team spirit, creativity, social competence and willingness to cooperate. An equally important aspect within the recruitment process is to identify applicants who are permanently willing to broaden their personal and professional horizons.
In our company you will find challenging tasks working within teams displaying an extraordinary degree of commitment.
The quality of our corporate culture is defined by ample scope for each and every individual employee coupled with flat hierarchies. The diversity and the practically unique character of the problems to be solved prevent the application of standardised structures and processes in many of our fields of activity. Employees should devote themselves to solving the problem in question rather than merely adhering to the definition of their job description and to management dictates.
Are you ready? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We are seeking:
- Consultant for ERP-Software Solutions
- Electrical designer (m/f/d)
- Service technican PLC - business area Lifetime-Service (m/f/d)
- IT software developer (m/f/d)
- IT software engineer for commissioning (m/f/d)
- IT junior-developer for business applications (m/f/d)
- IT service technican (m/f/d)
- PLC programmer - with focus: special purpose machines (m/f/d)
- Design Engineer - with focus: special purpose machines (m/f/d)
Interested? Then we look forward to you sending your application documents to: